Hot Shot’s Mistake is book 1 in the Tennessee Thunderbolts hockey romance series. If you love workplace romances and small-town vibes, you’ll adore the heat and sweet that erupts between reformed bad boy Devon Hardt and grief-stricken physical therapist Mila Lewis. Hot Shot’s Mistake is set around Knoxville, TN and establishes the foundation of a heartwarming series filled with hockey, love, friendship, humor, and the significance of finding your place among a chosen family.
2500 numbered eBooks
10 Unique Covers
Price: 30 ADA / 25 ADA #OGBookClub (+2 ADA that will be returned with your eBook)
• Equal chance at #0000 and #0001 which are included in the Lottery
• When you purchase this NFT – it isn’t just a picture of a book cover
• DEA (Decentralize Encrypted Asset) NFT eBook contains over 28,000 words
• Readable on BookToken.io using our Open Anonymous eReader dApp
• Includes 4k hi-resolution printable AI enhanced Book Cover Design
• Policy ID: 1ec6e39b4eb6cfd8054d99c5870a2b37f65bea49b78a30c6038ec572
Tangling up with my new physical therapist, Mila Lewis, is a mistake.
One I can’t seem to stop making.
When I sign with the Tennessee Thunderbolts, I have two goals: prove my injury hasn’t benched my career and get back to New York.
But then, I meet Mila, the enigmatic therapist tasked with rehabbing my shoulder.
With her long ponytail, professional demeanor, and girl-next-door look, Mila is nothing like my usual type. She’s better—a good girl with sad eyes and a tragic past our small-town loves to dissect.
With the entire town up in her business, our budding connection is far from simple. I’m not staying, and Mila will never leave.
Deep down, I know I should walk away and let her find the happily-ever-after she deserves.
But I can’t. Not without showing her that it could be me.
And that may be the biggest mistake of all.