The Metal Monster is the seventh release in the Book.io Classics: Monster Editions. The Metal Monster is a fantasy novel first published in 1920. In this epic adventure, Dr. Goodwin, who is on a botanical expedition in the Himalayas, joins a group saved by a magnificent woman who commands metal animate Things, leading them to a hidden valley occupied by what they name “The Metal Monster.”
2516 Numbered eBooks
92 Unique AI Enhanced Cover Designs
Price: 49 ₳DA / 40 ₳DA #OGBookClub
• Equal chance at #0000 and #0001 which are included in the Lottery
• When you purchase this NFT – it isn’t just a picture of a book cover
• DEA (Decentralize Encrypted Asset) NFT eBook contains over 28,000 words
• Readable on BookToken.io using our Open Anonymous eReader dApp
• Includes 4k hi-resolution printable AI enhanced Book Cover Design
• Policy ID: 5e6da79b681a2920d1dab60c991814a1775e497f53530b1a98414b9d
From Wikipedia: The Metal Monster is a fantasy novel by American writer Abraham Merritt. It was first serialized in Argosy All-Story Weekly in 1920 and features the return of Dr. Goodwin who first appeared in The Moon Pool.
The epic adventure starts with a foreword where Merritt is assigned the duty to relay Dr. Walter T. Goodwin’s incredible tale of his encounter in the Trans-Himalayan mountains to the world, to let everyone know the terrible fate Goodwin’s group barely escaped and the possibility of other such monsters out there.